View Single Post
Old July 10 2013, 05:12 PM   #113
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: Stephen King's Under the Dome - TV Series Discussion Thread

Forbin wrote: View Post
The people in this town seem to not really care very much about finding out about the dome, and are spending all their time having annoying soap opera shit. The only one bothering to map it is the kid. The first thing I'd want to do is locate the center point and find out what's there - if it's a force field, I'd expect the generator to be in the center.
The show is suffering from two fatal flaws: The soap opera bullshit that plagued Jericho's great premise and the lack of curiosity and communication that LOST suffered from (but not paralyzed by because of the cast, characters and mysteries). That and lack of interesting characters played by good actors. They had one and killed him off in the first episode!

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila

Last edited by Emh; July 10 2013 at 05:27 PM.
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote