View Single Post
Old July 10 2013, 04:53 PM   #565
JJohnson
Captain

Re: Coming July 2013: STAR TREK ENTERPRISE RISE OF THE FEDERATION

Christopher wrote: View Post
^Daedalus-class ships were featured heavily in the preceding Romulan War duology, and one is included in A Choice of Futures.
I saw the one Daedelus so far. The second I read your thread I bought up a copy, it arrived yesterday, and got a little over halfway through last night! It's an easy read, and the dialog flows very well. I didn't remember all the alien species from Enterprise, so for me I had to look up what they looked like. I kind of which these books had a few pictures inside or elsewhere if for nothing else than a refresher, and perhaps an image of the new Starfleet uniform you described on page 10 on the next cover would be a great help visualizing it.

I do hope you plan on doing another ST:E novel at some point soon, as you've done well so far and I enjoy your storyline. It'd be interesting to see Archer's reaction to an Orion girl in Starfleet serving on T'Pol's ship, or perhaps one or two Martian humans for variety's sake. Your characterizations of the Andorians and Tellarites were good at capturing their species' outlook on things, which I appreciated. Please keep up the good work sir!
JJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote