Thread: The Ashes 2013
View Single Post
Old July 10 2013, 01:15 PM   #5
Botany Bay
Commodore

View Botany Bay's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Botany Bay
Re: The Ashes 2013

Where else would I be for the Ashes, but the home of cricket, TBBS

You'd have to think it's the last chance saloon for (t)Watto - if we go down in the first two tests, his head will be the first to roll.

I didn't mind that session to be honest from our point of view. I thought the quicks were nervous, and Siddle was awful till he knocked over Root. Hopefully the sight of those stumps fling everywhere will encourage them to pitch it up.

Trott worries me - he is all class and too much leg-side stuff was served up to him.

Agar looks like he bowls with nice shape - I don't think Trott particularly enjoyed facing him - hopefully he gets another go at Trott soon.

Vital session now - knock over Pietersen and Trott before tea and it's game on, but if they're still there in two hours we're in big trouble.

For now though, England with their noses in front.
"Sometimes I get the feeling the only way we could achieve a STAR TREK segment on budget would be to have 60 minutes of Mr. Spock playing kazoo solo as Captain Kirk holds him in his arms while standing in a telephone booth."
Bob Justman, 1967.
Botany Bay is offline   Reply With Quote