View Single Post
Old July 10 2013, 05:59 AM   #346
Awesome Possum
I've Rebooted Myself

View Awesome Possum's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Awesome Possum Send a message via AIM to Awesome Possum
Re: Why are Creationists so afraid of Evolution?

RyanKCR wrote: View Post
Davros wrote: View Post

He also commanded to judge righteously.
3 quotes saying not to judge vs one possible in favor of judging. Add to those the "offer no resistance to the wicked" line and my argument looks stronger and stronger.
"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."
"Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment."
“If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him.”

Awesome Possum wrote: View Post
Maybe you should read the Bible if you want to go to Heaven.
Who are you to judge when you don't accept or understand it yourself?
I'm not a Christian, I don't have to follow the rules of your imaginary friend.
I still don't understand how you feel you can judge what or who a Christian is if you don't believe in it,
Easily, I read the Bible and read what Jesus supposedly said. When applied to most Christians, they don't even come close.

Granted, some book contradict the others, especially when it comes to what is supposed to recorded history. But there are some decent stories with some decent stories. It's like Star Trek but less interesting.
These are the spectacular adventures of Space Dandy and his brave space crew. In space.
Awesome Possum is offline   Reply With Quote