1) This Is 40 - C+
2) Easy A - A-
3) The Bounty Hunter - B+
4) Crazy, Stupid, Love. - B-
5) What To Expect When You're Expecting - B+
6) Contagion - C
7) Identity Thief - A
8) We Bought A Zoo - A-
9) The Ides of March - B+
10) Top Gun - C+
11) It Could Happen To You - B+
12) Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close - A+
13) Mirror, Mirror - A
14) Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World - A
15) Inglorious Basterds - B+
16) Independence Day - B+
17) Star Trek – Into Darkness - B+
18) Kick-Ass - B
19) The Heat - B-
20) Monsters Inc. - B+
21) White House Down - B+
White House Down is Air Force One without the plane.
I went in expecting a popcorn flick and that's what I got. It's finally a role that Channing Tatum is good in, mainly because all he has to do is run around and shoot.
And when did James Woods get so old? He was a good villain and the way that his mercenaries were assembled was a good idea.
If you're going to the theatre for some mindless entertainment, this is your film.