View Single Post
Old April 5 2006, 08:14 PM   #92

Re: RPG Recruitment Thread

Hello all!

I'm the Commanding Officer of the USS Pioneer, a brand new sim over at Obsidian Fleet's Task Force 21! We are just preparing to leave Utopia Planetia for the first time on our shakedown cruise, and we've got room for lots of new crewmembers! Just come on over to www.uss-pioneer.com and click on Open Positions. You can fill out an application, and we'll get you simming on the new Intrepid Class Pioneer! Check it out- I promise, after having been with Obsidian Fleet for nearly 3 years, you'll love it!

E-mail: sorenson@uss-pioneer.com
Obsidian Fleet: www.obsidianfleet.net/index.php
Task Force 21: http://tf21.obsidianfleet.net

Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions!

Current Mission: "Take us Out..."

Mission Description: USS Pioneer, NCC-74757. She has never left Utopia Planetia Shipyards. Her engines have never been used. Her phasers never tested. Her crew never forced to work together as one. Pioneer needs to stretch her legs as the powerful Intrepid Class ship she truly is. Lieutenant Commander Seth Sorenson has been transferred from the USS Capricorn to serve as the Commanding Officer of Starfleets newest addition to the fleet. Sorenson and his crew are untested. For the first time, the order to Take her out is given. A shakedown cruise is at hand.

The mission objective is quite simple, really- test Pioneer and her main systems and make sure she is ready for extended missions into space. All crewmembers are made into a singular crew that must work together for her to work properly and thrive like the powerhorse she really is. Sorenson stretches his legs as much as Pioneer stretches hers. Little known to Sorenson that there is a Starfleet Officer onboard Pioneer watching his every move to ensure that Pioneer is under the command of a good officer. What will be in the report to Starfleet when she arrives back at Starbase?

Current Commanding Officer: Lieutenant Commander Seth Sorenson
Current Executive Officer: Pending (Position Reserved)
Current Second Officer: Lieutenant JG Deirdre Borrail[b]

Open Senior Staff Positions:
>>Chief Tactical/Security Officer
>>Chief Operations Officer
>>Chief Flight Control Officer (Helm)
>>Chief Engineering Officer
>>Chief Science Officer