View Single Post
Old July 5 2013, 01:36 PM   #11
Ketrick
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Why hasn't CBS or Paramount just taken over a fan series or two?

GSchnitzer wrote: View Post
Ketrick wrote: View Post
So far, both series have done a decent job on their own so all CBS would really need to do is just provide finances and oversight and guidance, perhaps from someone like Manny Coto. The problem is, of course, they will almost certainly wish to be more hands on than is really necessary. Still, I think it could work as long as CBS isn't too heavy handed. By the way, I suspect Phase II has a larger fanbase than you think.
Ooooo! Being replaced by Manny Coto would be delightful! Only when I am out on my ear will our fan series become really good and popular!

(For what it's worth, we've recently brought Mr. David Gerrold onboard as our "show runner.)
Lol! I actually think you and the others in charge of Phase II have done an excellent job and that's why I wish CBS would just make Phase II an official series. I wasn't talking about having you or anyone else replaced, just having CBS put in their "man". Now, I didn't know y'all had brought David Gerrold in to be "show runner". So, no offence to Manny Coto, but it sounds like you already have someone who will do and has already done an awesome job. I just hope CBS would accept him and keep him on. I know I would.
Ketrick is offline   Reply With Quote