View Single Post
Old July 3 2013, 10:25 PM   #366
Donny
Commander

Re: TOS Enterprise Interiors -- Unreal 3 Engine

I was going to refrain from posting WIP shots, but after my experience with having to make so many corrections after I'd posted what was supposed to be the "final" shots of the ward room, I don't think withholding WIP shots is a good idea.

Here's a very early WIP shot of McCoy's office. You'll notice I still have lots of props to place on the shelves. I'm going to have to sculpt the alien skulls by hand in ZBrush (which worries me because I have yet to use Zbrush!), since I doubt I'll be able to find skull meshes quite like those for download somewhere online.

The "Journey To Babel" stage 9 plan is incorrect when it comes to the office. It has the shelf walls behind the desk jutting too far out. I struggled a lot with this while constructing the walls last night, and tried to get it as accurate as possible.

I think I have collected every single screencap of the office through the series, but can't find anything in-focus and close-up on those greenish frame-boards hanging in the alcove. They appear to have scalpels and surgical scissors hanging on them, but I'm not sure. Anyone have any info? GSchnitzer? feek61?

http://rigel7studios.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Donny; July 3 2013 at 10:40 PM.
Donny is offline   Reply With Quote