View Single Post
Old July 2 2013, 11:31 PM   #42
J. Allen
Science Is Magic™

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Why are Creationists so afraid of Evolution?

Portal wrote: View Post
It's hard to know which way to turn when, one side says it has infallible truth and the other has scientific proof, isn't it?
No, all it requires is a bit of thought on what you need as a person. There's nothing wrong with belief; neither is there anything wrong with a lack of belief. It's what you do with that belief, or lack thereof, that makes all the difference.

Want to preach, in your church, that the Earth is 6,000 years old and created by God? Be my guest. Want to force that sermon into a science class? Now I have a problem with it. The reverse is also true.

One can advocate scientific discovery, while also having a faith system. That said, I will always take supported evidence over religious belief any day, because at the end of the day, belief is still just that.
Brony Kingdom
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote