View Single Post
Old July 2 2013, 03:22 PM   #15
shivkala
Rear Admiral

Re: TNG Caption This! 319: Ready to Roll!

Data: Second Officer's Log. Apparently, about 250 years and several thousand light years did not diminish Bieber-Fever. I'm afraid, we will have to quarantine yet another colony. In addition, it is not recommended to tell the inhabitants of Tau Cygna V that Kanye has more talent in his left pinkie than Justin Bieber has in his entire body.

Dr. Crusher: Jean Luc, now do you believe your speeches are deadly?

Picard: And, so the Doctor told us that he would be watching us, as we watch you, to make sure we did not interfere with the timeline.

Nuria: Who watches the watchers?

Picard: The Doctor.

Nuria: Who?

Picard: Yes.

Picard: Explain this to me again?

Riker: On this planet, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Picard: Captain's Personal Log, Supplemental. The crew believe I am lucky to be going on an away party with the Doctor and the Counselor. However, in my experience, it just means I'll be nagged the entire time, like women love to do. "Captain, you shouldn't just head off until I've done a medical scan." "Captain, I'm sensing danger, you shouldn't just go on ahead." Blah, blah, blah...

Dr. Crusher: You know we can hear you when you do your log entries, don't you?
"When I reach for the edge of the universe, I do it knowing that along some paths of cosmic discovery, there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves." --Neil deGrasse Tyson
shivkala is offline   Reply With Quote