View Single Post
Old July 1 2013, 07:02 AM   #25
Ktrek
Captain

Re: News about early 2014 schedule

Out of all the TOS books released since December I have not really enjoyed a single one. I'm especially unhappy with giving Mariotte another shot as his book I had to really force myself to finish it.

I am enjoying Chris' ENT novel though and will be looking forward to his second entry in the series. Also looking forward to Kristen's next VOY novel. All her books are great!

I think I'm at the point where collecting Trek books is no longer a must for me. I have every non-fiction book ever published by Pocket but the quality of the TOS line has forced me into a very hard position. I know that it won't make any difference in the sales overall but in a way I'll feel better knowing my hard earned dollars are no longer being wasted on poorly written stories. It's time for me to move on I guess but I'll still continue buying the other series as long as the quality holds up. If they decline as well I'll be truly done.

Kevin