View Single Post
Old July 1 2013, 01:52 AM   #25
Captain Kathryn
Commodore

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Captain Kathryn
Re: Endgame was awesome!

Besides my hate for C/7 (I really don't care if other people like it, to each their own. I just think it was random. We never actually see Seven and Chakotay actually begin dating. Human Error doesn't count since Chakotay was a hologram, but I digresss...) I have other reasons for disliking it.

As a stand alone episode...if it wasn't the last episode AND if they didn't shove C/7 in at the last possible moment...I might have liked it.

But I wanted to see them back on Earth. And not at some reunion where Tuvok is so mentally unstable he couldn't attend. And not in a timeline where Chakotay and Seven are dead.

To be honest, I liked the Admiral. I did. I didn't even mind the time travel THAT much. Do I think it should have been done another way? Yes. But, that wasn't why I dislike it.

I dislike it because we get NO resolution other than the fact that we know the Borg are pretty much done for (at least at the moment) and that they do "get home" all in one piece.

But...we never get to see them all home. We don't know what happens to them. It would have been nice to show them landing and being down on Earth again and everyone being happy or something.

Also...it pissed me off that THEY DON'T EVEN TELL US WHY CHAKOTAY DIED IN THAT FIRST TIMELINE.

Dead Lazlo's Place
Captain Kathryn is offline   Reply With Quote