7) The Perks of being a Wallflower (2012) - B+
8) Looper (2012) - B+
9) Iron Man 3 (2013) - B
10) Star Trek Into Darkness (2013) - B-
11) Monster's Inc (2001) - A
12) Man of Steel (2013) - B
13) Safety Not Guaranteed (2012) - B
14) Monsters University (2013) - C

A week ago I watched Monsters Inc in preperation for this movie. One of the things that really sold the movie for me was the ton of heart it had, and I think the reason for that was because Boo was just so adorable. I didn't get any of that in this movie, and it felt like a paint by the numbers coming of age story. It was nice that they connected college to where Sully and Mike were in Monsters Inc and I did enjoy how their friendship developed in the movie, but I felt like I've seen these type of movies all the time, and Pixar should be above that (I haven't seen Brave). It was an enjoyable couple of hours, but I would probably rank it above Cars 2, which is at the bottom of the list.

The short though, about the Umbrellas was adorable as heck and I think I almost choked up at the end. This was the Pixar I knew, and it was a really clever short, even though there are others I enjoy more. I wish Netflix would start putting up the Pixar films, especially now that they are putting up Disney films. I actually found the Short much better than the actual movie, and with Pixar, that is an accomplishment.

Theater: 6 (+1)
Blu-Ray/DVD/TV: 5
Itunes: 2
Netflix: 1