View Single Post
Old June 29 2013, 05:56 AM   #23
SJSharksfan39
Admiral

View SJSharksfan39's Twitter Profile
Re: Season FIVE OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

Dream wrote: View Post
tomalak301 wrote: View Post
I was wondering if we were going to sticky these threads there might be some options to not have these hog the page
They aren't hogging the page. There are only five topics right now about the blurays, the biggest news ever for TNG right now or in the future. They are certainly important enough to be sticked. Merging them turns the bluray threads into one confusing mess for those following just a single season.

Also this forum really doesn't have much activity at all, the first page has posts from as far back a week ago. It's not like it's pushing off any super interesting TNG topics or anything.

Sticking each season Bluray thread is fine, I say.
Squiggy wrote: View Post
tomalak301 wrote: View Post
I was wondering if we were going to sticky these threads there might be some options to not have these hog the page
Why? Are we running perilously low on room to post another "X: Line by Line" thread or the lastest news on the series?

Also, if you combine all the threads, a good chunck of them won't make sense. A season 2 post will be between two season 1 posts and then a season 3 post will come in out of nowhere followed by a tweet from TNG Season 8. CHAOS.
Um, fine, forget what I said. If this forum doesn't have super interesting topics, why are we sticking the blu ray threads again. Personally, I've been favoriting them, and they've really helped bring this forum back to awesome status. I'm sure DS9 will be the same way if they ever see blu rays.