View Single Post
Old June 28 2013, 01:08 PM   #5
Frontier
Vice Admiral

View Frontier's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to Frontier
Re: Future of the "Terminator" Franchise (Discussion, Rumors, Spoilers

I couldn't imagine a film w/out Arnold, but honestly T3 was so bad and T4 while not much better, wasn't so god awful IMHO, you know?

I can't watch T3 without spotting every single time they could have made a better choice with dialogue or story.

I've been wondering if/when they would just up and reboot things, but rebooting while keeping Arnold around confuses me.

Unless they do something I doubt they're going to do, and use CGI to de-age him. Such would be expensive though.

In an ideal world, the CGI to de-age would be accessible and let Arnold play the Terminator. I'd also, ideally, like to see Christian Bale back as John Connor, but I doubt that'll happen. The big chunk of change for talent is going in Arnold's pocket, and anyone else on the cast is going to be getting maybe 10% of what he makes. Likewise, Bale is an A-lister himself in his prime now, and wouldn't want to take a back seat to Arnold.

I dunno. I just want it to be good.

Oh, casting idea: Katee Sackhoff. As anything. Cause she rocks and could play it. LOL. A Terminator, a new Sarah Connor, Sarah Connor's mom, whatever.

Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote