View Single Post
Old June 28 2013, 01:52 AM   #3226
OdoWanKenobi
Ring Slinger

Re: The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

I'm really looking forward to those 6" Star Wars figures. My excitement is probably only equaled by the 60s Batman figures from Mattel.

I found two out of three of the second wave of the 6" Iron Man 3 action figures today:

Ultron is an odd choice for a figure in this line, since he's not in the movie and isn't even traditionally an Iron Man villain. This figure is on a reused body from the Iron Man Classics Titanium Man figure that came out a few years ago. It's still a better Ultron than the horrible abortion we got in Marvel Legends series 11, even if it's still not the classic look we all want.

Thankfully, Mark XLII makes up for Ultron by being completely new from head to toe. He's a very nice looking figure, though there is a problem with paint slop in places. This armor look really grew on me in the movie.

Now I just need to find the movie Iron Patriot and I'll have them all. In the mean time, the Iron Monger BAF sits missing an arm.