View Single Post
Old June 25 2013, 03:26 AM   #15
shivkala
Rear Admiral

Re: TNG Caption This! 318: Proper Observation

As always, TFTW. You keep posting the pictures, and I'll keep trying my best to entertain with them!

LeVar Burton: Has anyway ever told you that you look exactly like...

Gene Dynarski: Patrick Stewart, yes, damn it, I've heard it a hundred times. Geez, I was expecting that out of this lot, at least you would be a bit more professional about it...

LeVar Burton: I was going to say, "Ben Kingsley," but never mind then...

Data: Second Officer's log. At last, I am alone. No more carbon based lifeforms. And the best thing, the very best thing of all, is there's time now... there's all the time I need and all the time I want. Time, time, time. There's time enough at last.

*Data goes to look at a computer screen, but in doing so his android eyes fall out of his head. In his blindness, he steps on them.*

That's not fair. That's not fair at all. There was time now. There was, was all the time I needed...

Data: Geordi, I do not see any gum residue on this shoe.

Much to Troi's dismay, somehow Tasha found a way to photobomb every picture she ever posed for.

Worf: Human females are so repulsive.
"When I reach for the edge of the universe, I do it knowing that along some paths of cosmic discovery, there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves." --Neil deGrasse Tyson
shivkala is offline   Reply With Quote