View Single Post
Old June 24 2013, 09:21 PM   #20
Talos
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Re: Virtual Tour : USS Enterprise (1701-D) Deck 1-4 (WIP)

Lee Enfield wrote: View Post
The lounge on the front of Deck 2? It will be there.
And I already did some estimations of the life boats and there sorrounding. Basically, the way the hatches for the life boats will open, decides how much space is availabe in front of them. This would have influence on the evacuation tactics. But I haven't decided on this topic yet.
The view out of that lounge is going to be amazing, with those skylights and the view out over the saucer...

^^ Believe it or not. But I always wondered what a 24th century toilet would look like and work. I indeed have some ideas for the design and how the devices should work.
Haha, good. I'm not the only one who has always wondered that. We do see the bridge one being used a few times, such as a pair of Bynars coming out of it in 11001001. It's kind of weird that Picard's replicator is in his bathroom too. Efficiency, I guess...

Ziz wrote: View Post
You're new. When you get past 50(?) posts, you'll be able to do inline images. It's a security setting they use around here to keep spammers under control.
That is what I assumed, I just couldn't remember the specifics, particularly the post count needed. (Finally got around to making an account, but I've been reading posts here for a long time)
Talos is offline   Reply With Quote