View Single Post
Old June 24 2013, 02:07 PM   #3145
bbailey861
Admiral

Re: PICTURE POST II!

TorontoTrekker wrote: View Post
For the past seven years, I've served as Stage Manager for the Constellation Awards ceremony here in Toronto. The Constellations are a fan-nominated, fan-voted award for media science fiction and fantasy.

Our signature category, which sets us apart from other awards, is "Outstanding Contribution by a Canadian". Two of the nominees were a couple whom I knew socially back in the late 1980s, when they lived in Toronto, before they moved to the west coast and became television writer/producers:

That's me in the middle, flanked by Garfield and Judith Reeves-Stevens. You can see one of the trophies in Garfield's hand - they were this year's winners.
Great photo. What comments did they have?

Tom Hendricks wrote: View Post
My new, all time favorite tea infuser. I got this at Teavana a few months ago and can't say enough how great this infuser is. You put the loose tea into it and pour the hot water over it, then let it steep. Then to pour into the cup, you just rest it on top of the cup and it flows out the bottom. They have it in two sizes, this is the large but they also have a smaller version. Highly recommend to anyone who enjoys loose brewed tea.

The concept is pretty cool. What grabbed my attention, though, was the mug. it's a beauty.
bbailey861 is offline   Reply With Quote