View Single Post
Old June 24 2013, 07:15 AM   #819
Captain Mike
Commodore

Re: MAN OF STEEL - Grading & Discussion

Trekker4747 wrote: View Post
the G-man wrote: View Post
Trekker4747 wrote: View Post

Yes, of course, I forgot about Superman's ability to re-write the script of the movie he's in.
Don't be willfully dense just for a laugh. You know what I meant.
Of course I knew what you meant, that doesn't make your original statement any less silly. Hell, we could say that about EVERY movie out there. "Batman didn't have to kill Ras, with some minor script changes he wouldn't have been on the train that was set to crash."
BUT Bruce didn't come out and tie him to the train himself, did he? He also specifically said that he didn't have to save him...IS THAT the same as snapping someones neck?!?!?

Jax wrote: View Post
I'm glad I don't have to be around you in any dark alleys.
I have little problem with genocidal maniacs losing their ability to draw breathe, nice to know you would prefer their killing spree to contine though

The world thanks you.

Sometimes being the Hero means you have to do something that is against your morality. Superman made the choice to kill and live with that guilt for the rest of his life in the same way Batman refused to save Ra's in Begins because some EVIL cannot be reasoned with.
What a sad life you must have when you must ignore GOD's number one commandment..On your definition on hero????