View Single Post
Old June 23 2013, 03:26 PM   #17
CeJay
Commodore

Re: UT:TFV Part III Infinities Unbound

You guys are churning out these segments like a writing factory. Good news for us eager readers.

First we get a glimpse at an uncensored and very drunk Pava Lar'ragos. Man, I hope nobody recorded that uncannily un-PC conversation. That could lead to awkward moments after. In the end it's just a couple of old warriors letting lose, remembering old times. I'm curious about Caldwell. She seems familiar but I cannot place her. Have we come across her before?

Now Pava's new first officer is a bundle of joy, ain't she? I bet she'd be the last person to condone Lar'ragos antics behind closed doors. I'm curious to see how her somewhat abrasive personality will go over on Europa. She may be just what this crew needs. Or she may get thrown out of an airlock before all this is over. Either way, it's going to be a fun ride.

It was good to see that Starfleet and the Cardassians actually managed to fight off the seemingly unstoppable Amon for once, even if it came at a very high cost. Now throw in Sandhurst's possibly reformed tribe and this might actually be a fair fight. I'm sure Ramirez will do what she can to play the spoiler.

Terrific stuff all around.

Now with complete United Trek story archive.
CeJay is offline   Reply With Quote