View Single Post
Old June 22 2013, 10:03 PM   #40
marksound
Fleet Captain

Re: Genesis Question

Timo wrote: View Post
And right after you asked, I told you what the answer was. Right here in this thread. Comprehension difficulties?

To recap: if Marcus cares about microbes, she probably belongs to the group of people who call soldiers baby killers and spit on their faces at airports a lot.

Timo Saloniemi
Well, excuuuuuse me.

I did not see a satisfactory explanation of your comment. If you explained yourself, fine. I apologize. The other jinglebrain (and I say that in the most loving way possible) decided to insert himself into something that had nothing to do with him.

But comprehension problems? Really? Probably not. Even at my advanced age I test in the upper levels of whatever measure is trendy these days. I can't keep up with that crap.

Timo, I used to like reading your replies in these threads, but I think now that if you're this condescending in real life (for those of us who have one) I'll probably skip over. Doubtful that I'll miss it.

But hey, stuff like this is why people have always disparaged Star Trek fans. In real life. And probably always will.

Nice talking to ya.
marksound is offline   Reply With Quote