View Single Post
Old June 22 2013, 02:34 PM   #53
MacLeod
Admiral

Re: Microsoft planning complete reversal of DRM policy for Xbox One

throwback wrote: View Post
In my last post, I don't think I was clear enough. For me, the XBOX One is a continuation of Microsoft's vision to create a machine that is the one-in-all media center. Playing games is one aspect of this machine. Frankly, I don't need the other features that come with this machine. I want a machine that has as its chief focus gaming, and, as of now, that is the PS4.

Why can't Microsoft get their facts straight? Every time the PR department or a representative releases a statement, they seem to cock it up and create more headaches for the company. Where is the leadership in this company?
MS may want it be a jack of all trades so to speak, but that means master of none. If I was buying an Xbox One it would be as a games machine only, I already have a DVR, a DVD-R which suit me just fine.
On the continent of wild endeavour in the mountains of solace and solitude there stood the citadel of the time lords, the oldest and most mighty race in the universe looking down on the galaxies below sworn never to interfere only to watch.
MacLeod is offline   Reply With Quote