Complete Arse Cleft

View Bob The Skutter's Twitter Profile
Re: If you're a devoted X-Box player,why is it better for you than PS3

Magellan wrote: View Post
I have both but until the XB1 fiasco bought almost all of my games on the 360

Reasons
1) It was out first. PS3 wasnt an option when I bought my HD TV
2) Sony was a complacent company that deserved some humbling
3) EVERY time I start my PS3 there is some stupid update that takes a really long time to install. 360 doesnt seem to have this problem
4) XBL store is a lot easier to navigate then Sony's crummy online store
5) Xbox 360 controller is a lot more comfortable for me. Liked the Saturn 3D pad, Like the DC controller and LOVED the Controller S.
6) Games dont require an install
7) I like Halo/Gears better than God of War/Killzone although all the best games are multi-plat
1. and 2. I'd give you. I didn't want to touch Sony at the time of launch for the second reason myself.
3. not as much if you've got plus. It switches on and downloads updates at a set time each day now.
4. since they updated the store and since MS changed to the new interface I'd say the opposite is true.
5. I'd still agree with. I prefer the Xbox controller but I'm getting used to the PS one.
6. Games don't require an install on the PS3 for the most part, there's only a few I've encountered that do. Though I install games on the Xbox anyway.
7. Halo and Gears are alright, so is God of War, not a fan of Killzone, but Resistance is alright, inFamous is good, and Uncharted is great.
You sit around here and you spin your little webs and you think the whole world revolves around you and your money. Well, it doesn't, Mr. Potter. In the whole vast configuration of things, I'd say you were nothing but a scurvy little spider!
Bob The Skutter is offline   Reply With Quote