I have both but until the XB1 fiasco bought almost all of my games on the 360
1) It was out first. PS3 wasnt an option when I bought my HD TV
2) Sony was a complacent company that deserved some humbling
3) EVERY time I start my PS3 there is some stupid update that takes a really long time to install. 360 doesnt seem to have this problem
4) XBL store is a lot easier to navigate then Sony's crummy online store
5) Xbox 360 controller is a lot more comfortable for me. Liked the Saturn 3D pad, Like the DC controller and LOVED the Controller S.
6) Games dont require an install
7) I like Halo/Gears better than God of War/Killzone although all the best games are multi-plat