View Single Post
Old June 20 2013, 02:06 PM   #237
Turbo
Vice Admiral

View Turbo's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Turbo
Re: Wiped Episode Discoveries

The Mirrorball Man wrote: View Post
Turbo wrote: View Post
Plus a huge number of special audios, the DVD range completed (with all Pertwee stories in color), a classic story in HD, e-books with all the Doctors, and a 90-minute serial about the very beginnings of the show. That's a pretty nice celebration.
That's like telling a kid that he won't have a gift for Christmas, but that you'll be giving the walls of his room a fresh coat of paint instead. It's hardly exciting.

I don't buy audios or e-books, or HD anything, so the only thing in your list that is of any interest to me is the drama about the beginnings of the show.
I'm sorry you're not interested in the extras and the celebratory stuff that's coming out, but it is exciting to many of us. If you haven't heard any audios, you might give the 50th anniversary audio release a chance.

And even without that, as Emh just pointed out, we're getting The Tenth Planet, The Ice Warriors, and The Moonbase released with animated episodes, we got The Reign of Terror earlier this year, and all the Pertwee episodes have been restored to color.
Kira: That's the thing about faith. If you don't have it, you can't understand it and if you do, no explanation is necessary.
Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote