View Single Post
Old June 20 2013, 12:01 PM   #243
Robert Comsol
Commodore

Re: TOS Enterprise Interiors -- Unreal 3 Engine

^^ I wholeheartedly concur. And thanks for that pic from "Spock's Brain" revealing a container with green (Vulcan) blood. Yeah sure, it was just a TV show and the producers didn't care about internal continuity.

Donny, I'm just feeling uneasy about the wall right behind the nurse desk (opposite the exam table).
If one believes that the Season One set was redesigned into the Season Two set, it's probably the correct approach.

However, this screencap from "The Deadly Years" (and the subsequent ones) suggests that there should be more space, IMHO.

Another thing is how to handle best the unseen areas which I believe contain a wealth of "discovery potential", i.e. should that (unseen) back wall remain blank or instead be covered with medical equipment drawers?

Here is one inspiration / suggestion from TAS which looks like such aforementioned medical wall cabinet. If these drawers (or whatever) were yellow, I'd think these would be perfectly TOS style compliant, because we had a similar wall cabinet in "The Doomsday Machine" in the engine room where Scotty took the "trident engineering tool" (Greg, is that the correct term?) and then left the room to fix the Constellation's impulse engines.

Bob

Last edited by Robert Comsol; June 20 2013 at 12:16 PM.
Robert Comsol is offline   Reply With Quote