View Single Post
Old June 20 2013, 12:13 AM   #211
Re: Wiped Episode Discoveries

diankra wrote: View Post
Yep, think you're right Candelight. Back when this all started, I'd assumed that the Sierra Leone near miss had led to a similar lead and we might get season three back. If TIE comes into it, then it could be more.
But... if you're putting 2 and 2 together to get 5, then TIE is one of the 2s you'd put in. It's one of the best avenues to explore in the hope of a big find, but that makes it the sort of detail to add in to make sense of a rumour...
I've no idea where Sierra Leone or TIE suddenly came from with that Radio Times article. It makes the most sense having someone found a TIE archive (which amazingly survived a couple of decades longer than it's parent company).

On the fence still. And I don't think we're gonna get any kind of announcement confirming it for a long time, especially if the BFI played a big role in their return. If they have said they want to surprise everyone like they did two years ago (which was big for them from what I hear) then it could be months before we get someone saying "right, you know that rumour that went batshit crazy back in June..."
"I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six."
Candlelight is offline   Reply With Quote