View Single Post
Old June 19 2013, 08:58 PM   #65
iguana_tonante
Admiral

Re: Have You Ever Changed Your Mind...

Sephiroth wrote: View Post
such a loaded question, while fundamentally I have always been "me" never had any crises of faith (athiest), always been straight and nonpolitical (I hate the right for it's greed and the left for it's cowardice) my experiences in life have turned me from a playful and friendly child, one who would be the first to welcome new kids to play to a person who detests most other people, in person anyway. Words are meaningless, and most "people" don't deserve my actions.
Lulz.

RandyS wrote: View Post
iguana_tonante wrote: View Post

RandyS wrote: View Post
Also, as I got older, I found my beliefs turning away from liberalism and more conservitive. I'm now convinced that it's an age thing. I actually saw it happen to the adults in my life when I was growing up, but, naturally, being young, I didn't understand what I was seeing. But once it started happening to me, I understood it completely.
And of course, my story and many others show that the opposite is just as true. So it definitively isn't an "age thing", except for people who want to paint the opposite stance as childlike and foolish.
Rather than resort to the name calling that you did, I'll simply say, "whatever works", and leave it at that.
Do you realize that it was you that managed to sneak insults into your post, insinuating that liberals are inexperienced and naive, and I simply proved it to be untrue? No, probably you don't.