View Single Post
Old June 19 2013, 03:55 PM   #4
R. Star
Rear Admiral

Re: ENT Caption Contest #89: Substitution

Thanks for the win, LeadHead, and of course for stepping in with this contest to keep it a going concern!

I'd be willing to take a shot at running the contest. I don't have my heart set on it or anything, so if someone else wants to step in by all accounts please do.

I figure on PMing Skywalker about it in a week or so if I don't hear from anyone else interested.

Phlox: What? I have three wives, all with needs, and I'm not getting any younger.

Trip: You're sure we'll be able to see into T'Pol's shower?
Reed: Absolutely. One day, we'll invent an interactive computer program that will make all this spying unnecessary. Holograms maybe?
Trip: Ugh... it won't be me inventing it. Last time I was in a holographic simulation I ended up pregnant.
Reed: Sounds like a good program.

Hoshi: Xenolinguistics. You have no idea what that means.
Archer: The study of alien languages, morphology, phonology, syntax. It means you've got a talented tongue.
Hoshi: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.
Archer: Well, not only.

Archer: -giggles- I'll just edit in all these blocky 20th century knobs and levers on all these futuristic designs Daniels left here. Let's see... Constitution class...

Phlox: I'll require DNA samples gentleman.
Malcolm: Why?
Phlox: I will find out who keeps peeing on my ficus in Sickbay.
Trip: I'll be below deck in engineering securing the ah... something.