View Single Post
Old June 19 2013, 10:48 AM   #321
Spock/Uhura Fan
Captain

Re: Who likes Spock/Uhura too?

Well, someone just sent me this link: http://www.scribd.com/doc/148562544/...rek-22-Preview

It looks like I won't be watching the next movie, but I will still advocate for equality. Somebody on another thread called asking that they had dealt with Spock's PTSD in a realistic way in STID a "soap opera." Well, let me tell you, I don't think that could touch this in the soapy department. At least that would have been good drama and a decent follow up to the '09 film. I wouldn't be surprised if the next comic has Uhura and T'Pring mudwrestling in bikinis over Spock, with hair pulling and all...

My understanding of bonding is not that it is to the death. I think they confused that with how you can get over Pon Far. I was told that to get over it that a Vulcan needs to copulate or fight to the death. In other words, instead of getting "separated," Spock could have gotten a divorce. Oh well...
---

Anyway, to pretty up the thread, here's a nice Zoe and Zach pic:

“The history of men's opposition to women's emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself.” - Virginia Woolf
Spock/Uhura Fan is offline   Reply With Quote