View Single Post
Old June 19 2013, 02:14 AM   #136
Sindatur
Rear Admiral

Re: Rumors of a Special Surprise for the Anniversary

Mr Awe wrote: View Post
Allyn Gibson wrote: View Post
Emh wrote: View Post
Not sure what to make of that either. He makes it sound like he independently discovered proof that these episodes exist. How on earth would he be able to do that?
Look at this one: "Right now I'm holding on to the proof + not leaking it publicly. But I assure you I have proof of 3 tons of film cans arriving"

He may have shipping manifests, inventory logs, that sort of thing, that shows that the BBC took possession of 3 tons of film cannisters in 2011. In short, documentation that the cannisters physically exist. No, that doesn't tell him what's in them, unless he's been given other details.
The fact that they supposedly arrived in 2011 really makes me question this. No way it takes the BBC that long to catalog what they received. No way.

Mr Awe
Must they have taken them into possesion at the beginning of the Rumor? (Did the Tweet specifically say the 3 tons arrived at BBC possession in 2011?) Couldn't they have made assumptions at the beginning of the rumor, and took possesion in mid-late 2012, and are now deciding what to do exactly on the roadmap with all the now cataloged finds (Remember, it's not just Doctor Who, but, many other treasures that have been lost as well. Though they all likely have their own teams, someone's gotta strategize the all encompassing roadmap)

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote