View Single Post
Old June 18 2013, 10:17 PM   #3
The Scrooge Doctor
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via AIM to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Yahoo to The Scrooge Doctor
Re: Early review of The Tenth Planet 4 animation (with screengrabs)

I'm really looking forward to this release for a number of reasons. First and foremost, The Tenth Planet remains one of my favorite Cybermen stories (if not my favorite), along with The Moonbase and The Invasion, coincidentally both of which have already been animated as well (The Moonbase is also coming out this year). The Tenth Planet's depiction of the Cybermen is truly horrifying, which is as an aspect that I lament that has been lost over the years. Aside from the aforementioned serials, I think the only other stories that have really capture this horror are Big Finish's Spare Parts and The Silver Turk.

I'm also looking forward to the the animated version of The First Doctor's regeneration, even though there is an existing clip of the moment. The animated previews in comparison to the telesnaps look brilliant and I can't wait for the final product.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila

Last edited by The Scrooge Doctor; June 19 2013 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Big Finish, not BBC...
The Scrooge Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote