View Single Post
Old February 3 2006, 05:01 PM   #92
Titan Designer
Fleet Captain

View Titan Designer's Twitter Profile
Re: I.S.S. Titan & I.S.S. Ares

Posted by Mitchell:
Beautiful. :thumbsup:

So this ship is twice the size of the Soverign class,,,,, Guess that would make it like a Dreadnought,,, cause I always thought of the Ent-E as a Battleship,,, A highly manuverable Battleship that is.

Ok Back on topic,,, So hom many torp. Launchers dos that beast have anyway?? An what do Ya reckon the Top speed is?,,,, In my limited knowledge of Trek Tech,, the Really big ships seem to be limited in their top speed,, Like the Dominion, Romulan, an the Kazon to,,,, Borg beinin the exception ofcourse cause they cheat.

Any Whos Id Imagine the I.S.S. Ares was built more for base assults an planetary seige type missions,,, an would need other ships to defend it in ship to ship type of combat because of its massive size,, an lack in manuverablity.

Ignore me if Ya want im just ramblin along here.

She has 18 Torpedo Launchers, 7 phaser strips various sizes, 1 Mega Phase Cannon ala Ent-D in All Good Things.

I consider her a Carrier Class Dreadnought.
There are 3 Warp Fighters, about 8-10 attack shuttles, and about 20 SnubFighters that launch from the two portals above the deflector in front and the lower shuttle bay as well as the third launch portal on the back side of the ship.

I haven't figured her top Warp speed yet. She has a support fleet like that of the
US Navy Carriers have. She is designed to be like a Star Destroyer. Pure Intimidation factored into her design.
Titan Designer is offline   Reply With Quote