View Single Post
Old June 18 2013, 05:13 AM   #39
J. Allen
Taste The Rainbow™

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Have You Ever Changed Your Mind...

HaventGotALife wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post
Wow! It's wonderful to see someone have such similar changes to my own. When I became more honest (as you put it) with myself, I thought for all the world that I was either stepping into a new world of opportunity, or right off a cliff. I couldn't decide, and I certainly didn't know what to expect at the time. Just as an aside, I also read "Conversations with God," though at the time, I was in ultra-fundamentalist mode, so I say the book as heretical.

Anyhoo, I am glad you have emerged a stronger person, one who is more honest with yourself. It's a great feeling. It's like removing an anvil off your chest. I hope you don't mind a hug, because you're getting one.

[HUG]

Also, to tsq, what a good idea for a thread!
Thank you for the hug. A hug back to you! It is a good idea for a thread. I shared more with that open-ended question than I ever thought I would share online. It's nice that it was well-received, not ridiculed.
I know what you mean. I don't talk to my extended family very much, about anything (they like to argue), but here I'll open up to just about anything!

Mr. Laser Beam wrote: View Post
My relationship with Christ is one thing I will NOT change. Except to make it better.
Ours was fine for a while, but then he said that he needed some space, so I gave him the universe. Messiahs love universes.
J. Allen is online now   Reply With Quote