View Single Post
Old June 17 2013, 11:28 PM   #92
Re: Rumors of a Special Surprise for the Anniversary

Rich Johnston signed onto the missing episodes forum and had this to say:

I'm not saying I got conned at all. I'm just passing on the beliefs of some I've been able to talk this weekend. I tried to represent the diversity of informed opinion on this.

And no, I am not a Doctor Who insider. I have one written Doctor Who comic to my name. I did run with Matt Smith as the eleventh Doctor (twelfth now I suppose) early - but only after having run with Paterson Joseph for months.

Very occasionally people have told me things. But pretty much everyone on this board has the right to call themselves a Doctor Who insider more than me.

But I think I have the right to report on rumours when they are being discussed and debated at the highest levels - as long as that's how I present them, and don't try and pretend that they are facts. On every stage I've tried to show my working out, as it were.

And the 90 episodes was something I kept coming across, consistent among people I talked to about this. Yes, it sounded ridiculous. But that's what was being said. And that is what I'm reporting on.
"I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six."
Candlelight is offline   Reply With Quote