View Single Post
Old June 17 2013, 01:01 AM   #66
The Scrooge Doctor
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via AIM to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Yahoo to The Scrooge Doctor
Re: Rumors of a Special Surprise for the Anniversary

Candlelight wrote: View Post
Allyn Gibson wrote: View Post
Ian Levine has been on a Twitter tear this evening on the rumored discoveries. I'll let his final word speak for itself:

Absolute Last Word. I spent 35 years looking for episodes since I saved The Daleks from being destroyed. I am convinced none have been found
He could very easily be correct. At the same time, I can't dismiss the possibility that his vehemence is down to the fact that he wasn't at the center of this purported discovery.
It really depends on how you take Ian. When Galaxy 4 3 and The Underwater Menace 2 were found mid-2011, only six people knew/were told. I don't believe Ian was one of them. They kept the secret for six months until it was broadcast at the BFI in December.

If there really is a monumental discovery about to be revealed - and I still don't believe it - then he may not be in the loop. In which case from his perspective he's telling the truth.
Wait, you mean Ian Levine isn't the center of all things Doctor Who?!

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
The Scrooge Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote