View Single Post
Old June 15 2013, 12:37 AM   #124
Belz...
Fleet Captain

Re: Was the reveal of the Enterprise-A a big surprise?

Sran wrote: View Post
Belz... wrote: View Post
Obsessed ? What are you talking about ? I think you have me confused with someone else.
No mistake. You were the one who kept pushing the idea of a TV series set in the alternate timeline, and you've indicated that your favorite ship is the Constitution-class of that universe.
Let me get this straight. I like the new Trek, and I like the new design... so I'm obsessed with new Trek ? Wow. That is probably the conclusion reached with the smallest amount of evidence I've ever seen in my life.

Conversely, let's have another theory, shall we ? I wager that you, in fact, do NOT like new Trek, and applying black-and-white thinking, since I disagree with you, concluded that I must love it with all my heart. All I have to do is check a little something on the forum...

<checks>

Yep. Not a single post of yours in the Trek XI+ forum. So you really do hate new Trek.

Now, instead of reaching silly conclusions about each other based on no evidence whatsoever, would you rather we actually discuss what the other says ?

I don't think you have a clue what an obsession is. I don't like new Trek any more than I like old Trek. That I prefer the new 1701 design to the older one, which was my favourite for over 20 years, is irrelevant to the question. I also never "kept pushing" for a TV series in the new timeline. I simply asked why some people wanted to go back to the old one. So your reasoning is flawed. Horribly flawed.