View Single Post
Old January 18 2006, 09:12 AM   #82
foravalon
Fleet Captain

Re: I.S.S. Titan & I.S.S. Ares

I definitely have to say I agree re: the Borg eye, having the Borg in the MU is a whole can of worms that is very difficult to reconcile. Their origin in the "real" universe, in regards to the Alpha quad anyway, is essentially due to Q. Now if Q cared to dally about in the MU considering his origin I doubt the Terran Empire humans would have survived the "dangerous, savage child-race" trial. But blah blah blah geek geek geek, I digress.

The regular eye patch looks a lot better than the implant. But may I suggest that if Will is destined to be a Cyclops you might go a route that's more fearsome and deliberate appearing, like a big scar cutting through a clouded eye. The patch seems a bit anachronistic and almost a sign of weakness emphasizing a disability, whereas something more vicious and on display would serve as far more unnerving warning to anyone choosing to mess with the captain of the I.S.S. Titan.
foravalon is offline   Reply With Quote