View Single Post
Old January 16 2006, 07:05 AM   #486
Trubinator
Rear Admiral

Re: Spoiler whore's thread! (enter at your own ris

Katee's just an actor. Yes, the actors have a tremenous amount of input on the show, but they don't drive it. I'm maintaining my position simply because the Starpollo ship seems to be the one everyone has been promoting since the miniseries.

Sackhoff tends to bounce in various directions depending on the week, so I dunno what she really feels. Her aside, everyone from the producers to the network to Bamber seem to envision them as eventual partners in some fashion. I could be wrong, but that's just what I see happening. Oh, and just so we're clear, I don't want this to degrade into a petty shipper debate. This is a discussion based strictly on the future of the show, so I'm not into dragging up quotes and analyzing to try and make the other convert.

Regarding your bit about the show being well rounded Flaming Liberal: I agree completely. BSG is nearly perfect in every sense of that word...at least it is to me. My only issue with it so far is the way everyone is now dressed in makeup. Last season they seemed like real people, but now they just look and feel like actors. Just look at the lighting and the amount of touch up they've been given. I want that ditched immediately.