View Single Post
Old January 13 2006, 06:33 PM   #474
Dorian Thompson
Admiral

Re: Spoiler whore's thread! (enter at your own ris

Indy didn't link to it in her post. I went to find the link myself because I thought it should have a proper link. It's not the first time I've seen information from your site posted in various places. As I said, I posted a link to your site. LOOK at the post above yours, edited at 11:14. I was putting the link in as you were typing your post (we were doing it at the same time) because I was looking at it when I logged on and thought, "gee, I'd better put in a proper link to be polite."

I didn't claim the article was mine and I did say that it was from thesecretcylon in the original post. If you got the material from Starburst then it isn't your copyrighted material either unless you conducted the interview yourself. If you did conduct yourself, as I said, "I apologize." If not, chill with the snippy attitude. I won't post from your site again. I just said so. Believe me, it's not a problem.

Best disaster animal relief charity around. Don't forget our animal friends. Donate, train to be a volunteer, or be a foster parent for a displaced pet.