View Single Post
Old June 12 2013, 07:09 AM   #1060
View sjsharksfan39's Twitter Profile
Re: Season THREE OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

We all have our guilty pleasure episodes, and I watched one of mine tonight, Captain's Holiday. It's interesting how I seem to watch Q-Less more than I watch any other Vash episode, but I watched CH tonight and man Vash is attractive, especially in the hike get-up she was wearing. Love those boots too.

Anyway, I don't know why I love this and QPid as much as I probably should. Maybe it's Vash, maybe it's Qpid being a strong family favorite (I was only 5 when it aired and I thought seeing the crew in Sherwood Forest was hella cool, and I like Q) but it's fun revisiting these episodes again.

I will say there are some episodes this season where you really kind of look past the remastering. It's great, don't get me wrong, but there are episodes, like Captain's Holiday, that really don't seem to benefit from it. Now if they get to DS9, I think that remastering (especially Bajor and Cardassia) will really shine through. I really do wish they would get Hetrick for an interview in Season 4 and talk about Vash and what kind of idea that character was. It would have been nice had Vash and Picard actually hooked up but Vash isn't the right person for him. Oh well. It was nice while it lasted.
sjsharksfan39 is offline   Reply With Quote