View Single Post
Old June 12 2013, 02:05 AM   #642
Procutus
Admiral

Re: Smallville Season 11, it"s happening...

Well, I finally caught up with you guys, mostly. I don't have much to add that hasn't been covered in the posts above, except to say that I'm greatly enjoying all this. Although I picked up on the fact they were searching for Faora's tomb from AJK's post, it caught me by surprise to find out that she's the one that the Argonians worship. For some strange reason, I thought it was going to turn out to be Clark/Supes.

I really liked the Clark/Kara stuff in #49; these two are finally getting along like real cousins. I hope that Q keeps Kara in the storyline, though I sense that she'll end up remaining in the future.

Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
Lana decides to stay in Africa to continue her work with the children.

YAY!!! She can stay there, for all I care! I know, I'm being harsh, but those of you who have known me and read my posts during all the years of live commentary, know that Lana was just about my least favorite character in SV. I actually haven't read #50 yet, because I just wasn't getting into the storyline. I'll get around to it eventually, but for now, I'm satisfied to know that Lana is out of the picture, for now at least.

OK, I guess I feel like an idiot, because after the way you guys talked up the final page of 49, I was all psyched up, only to find out... I have no frakking clue who that is. Again, I'm just not up on the source material as much as the rest of you.

Final note: Loved the Section 31 reference! Very cool.

Looking forward to my next fix in three weeks.