View Single Post
Old June 11 2013, 11:13 PM   #109
doubleohfive
Fleet Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to doubleohfive
Re: "Pilgrim Of Eternity" - is it good enough?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Where in any of my posts did I ever say it was "illogical" for you to not like modern Trek?

Re-read my post. I said it was illogical for you to get so bent out of shape because some people might see hypocrisy in your elevating a fan film to near-canon status while at the same time ignoring the majority of legitimately produced episodes and films, when until recently your own "canon" ended at 1979. Beggars can't be choosers and all that.

And once more, with feeling, you yourself just said you asked for people's opinions on the matter and newsflash Roscoe, I have an opinion that takes in to context your quizzical and stubbornly irate distaste of Modern Trek into forming said opinion on this matter. Just because you don't like it, just because you can't defend it, just because you didn't expect it, does not refute or in any way de-legitimize my actual informed opinion.

You are a hypocrite. Your post is hypocritical. And you're again being a crybaby about it, because some people have the balls to actually not only disagree with you but also point out the flaw in your argument. Oh, the horror! THE HORROR!!!!

Last edited by doubleohfive; June 12 2013 at 01:49 AM.
doubleohfive is offline   Reply With Quote