View Single Post
Old June 10 2013, 03:55 AM   #1877
BillJ
Admiral

View BillJ's Twitter Profile
Re: STID "tracking" for $85-90 million opening [U.S. box office]

Hugh Mann wrote: View Post
Belz... wrote: View Post
Just 2 posts above yours is a member who says the new movies feel like TOS again, so this is clearly your minority opinion.
The only thing I can say to that is that anyone who claims to have been a fan of TOS and says that J.J. "Michael Bay" Abrams' films "feel like TOS" are lying, and they either have not seen TOS or they have not seen Abrams' films (or they have not seen either).
So you're calling people liars because they don't have the same opinions on entertainment as you do? Abrams made Star Trek fun for the first time since the early-90's for this fan whose been around since 1975.

*I own Star Trek on Blu-ray and DVD, I own all ten prime timeline films on Blu-ray and DVD, I own Star Trek 2009 on Blu-ray and saw it at the theater four times and I already have Star Trek Into Darkness on Blu-ray pre-order and have been to the theater three times to see it with various members of the family who have all loved it.