View Single Post
Old June 8 2013, 04:53 PM   #572
intrinsical
Fleet Captain

Re: The Defiance Thread - News about the Show and Game

You misunderstood me. I wasn't referring to the lack of tie-in with the show. I was referring to the laziness and sloppiness of the game's "episode" missions. So far the devs have not even been willing to define what an episode mission is or what frequency do episode missions occur. For instance, the show's already at episode 7 but the game is only at episode 4. The lack of clarity is frustrating.

Worse, episode 2 was just to find a handful of data recorders scattered around the game world with no clues provided to players. I bet that mission took the devs less than a day to implement and certainly it took me less than half an hour to pick them up after scouring the web for their locations. My point is, if they wanted to introduce episode missions in the game, the episode missions should be fun, substantial and doesn't need to be tied with the show. Now, this week's episode mission of plague sieges, that's fun. More epsiodes like the plague and the game wouldn't be loosing as many players.