View Single Post
Old June 8 2013, 12:56 AM   #2289
BritishSeaPower
Commander

View BritishSeaPower's Twitter Profile
Re: So What Are you Reading?: Generations

Stayed up later than I should to finish out Before Dishonor. I'm a little conflicted on it. I ended up liking it, but there's some weirdness throughout. Some people who I haven't been caring for in the past two TNG novels really end up being pretty unlikable by the end of this book and I'm curious about why they're still around. However, I think the biggest issue I have is that the book sort of just ends. Sure the plot's resolved but a lot of things seem unfinished or left open for no real reason. Even the climax feels rushed. Not bad just very muddled.

Also quickly read through Doctor Who: Tip of the Tongue. Probably the shortest of the 50th Anniversary eBooks so far and the one I was most disappointed with. Davison's Doctor seems a background character for much of the story and never really gets a chance to be The Doctor. Not bad, just odd.

Now I'm onto Titan: Sword of Damocles. Quick Question Though: The Short story "Revenant" from Seven Deadly Sins, should I read that before or after Greater than the Sum?