Thread: Water Enhancers
View Single Post
Old June 7 2013, 08:36 AM   #63
J. Allen
Dancing on Rainbows

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Water Enhancers

Sector 7 wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post
Sector 7 wrote: View Post
We have True Lemon here, but not the other flavors. I still like Mio because I can adjust the level of flavoring. Lemonade is also my favorite. Second place belongs to Orange-Tangerine. I do not care for the Teas or Fruit Punch, however.
I haven't tried the Teas yet. I'm kind of curious, but with me, tea is something you can mess up really easily. I'm also very picjy about my "sweet" teas.
I have never cared for "sweet tea", so I am no judge of same. In restaurants, before the diabetes, I would order both sweet and unsweetened teas and mix them. Now, I just order water with lemon.
I tried that once or twice. It was pretty good, as when I do want a sweet tea (very rarely), I want it to be mildly sweet. My Uncle used to make home brewed tea and he's just use a pinch of sweetener, and it tastes like unsweetened tea until you held it on your tongue for just a second, and that slight sweetness would creep in. It was quite good. I've managed to get that just right as well, and so if I want a little sweet, that's what I do. Otherwise, unsweetened all the way.

Unless it's peach tea. Peach tea is perfection if it's done right.
"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured." - Mark Twain
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote