View Single Post
Old June 6 2013, 02:18 AM   #326
Scout101
Admiral

Re: Revolution - season 1 part 2 -

DarthTom wrote: View Post
Scout101 wrote: View Post

It's less annoying than the explanation for why the power went out, but still, got a out of me...
Perhaps we'll assume that everyone they showed the power coming back on was wired up to the Hoover dam or a wind electric connection - both of which would instantly work in that scenario.
Know you're just being cute, but they DID show power coming back across the whole country. Also, Life After People addressed the Hoover Dam directly. Walk out tomorrow and lock the door, and the generators fail in about a year, turbines get trashed. so no...

Just little things, I guess. Kinda like in Defiance, they keep showing the St. Louis Arch. In the show, it's damaged but fine. SyFy keeps showing it in the promo missing a big chunk of the top. Looks cool, but fails basic math. Without the top (you know, the keystone), an arch won't stand up. Come on.
Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by man. ~Jack Handey
STO: @JScout33
Scout101 is offline   Reply With Quote