View Single Post
Old June 5 2013, 08:26 PM   #211
gblews
Rear Admiral

View gblews's Twitter Profile
Re: Mad Men season 6 (spoilers)

the G-man wrote: View Post
She was wearing a red shirt in Don's near death experience/drug-induced hallucination. We know what that means.

But seriously, the more I think about it, the more I think the theory of Megan dying may be correct. In fact, I'm leaning toward this theory
Frack, now I have to watch the episode again. The guy who wrote this piece has definitly fallen down the rabbit hole although he might still turn out to be right about the big picture. His comment about the apartment number being the same as the NY highway to Woodstock, his describing of the look on Don's face as a look of "disbelief" are all major reaches, I think.

But the dreams at the party...when Megan said, "I live here", I took it to mean that the Megan in Don's dream lived "there". But I'd forgotten that Dinkins in the dream also said "I live here". That is significant.

While watching the episode, I was a bit taken aback by Megan's warning to Don to be careful. Don was in la la, what could be safer (more or less) especially compared to New York. There is no such thing as meaningless, or throw away dialogue on this show.

Okay, I'm starting to get in a bad mood thinking about not seeing Megan's legs anymore.
gblews is offline   Reply With Quote